The Benefits of Pilates
Poor posture and alignment (how our body parts function in relation to each other) and imbalanced muscular tensions (from habit or injury) are corrected by performing specific, controlled movements under the watchful eye of a qualified Pilates Teacher.
Pilates aids in the rehabilitation of many specialised conditions including:
- Sports Injuries
- Spinal Conditions and Disc Issues
- Hip and Knee Replacement
Based upon an anatomical understanding of the body's muscular and skeletal systems, as a Pilates Foundation Teacher, I create a comprehensive exercise programme specific to each client. This ensures sessions are effective in helping clients meet their physical and rehabilitation goals.
Pilates can help you:
- Improve your posture, health and overall fitness
- Reach specific physical goals and challenge your athletic ability
- Rehabilitate after injury, surgery or illness
- Return your body to movement
- Expand your body awareness
- Develop trust in your body's abilities
- Look better, feel better, live better
- Live a happier, more-fulfilling life